Join us at the virtual graduation ceremony
On 29 November at 3pm UK time, we will be holding a synchronous virtual graduation ceremony. This is a wonderful opportunity to celebrate the accomplishments of your peers on the programme along with members of the Digital Education teaching team. The ceremony will take place at the same time as the Edinburgh ceremony, which we will watch in livestream form while we chat. Everyone will see the graduates (virtual and in Edinburgh) and hear their names being called, and it’s always a really happy time. If you would like to join us, please email Jen or Angie to get details of where to find us on the day!
Join us on one of next semester’s courses
Continuing students should by now have received an email from me with an invitation to select an option for next semester. The options are:
- Digital education in global context
- Digital education: strategy and policy
- Introduction to digital game-based learning
- Introduction to social research methods (this will not be running in September 2018 but will be back in January 2019)
- Wider themes in digital education (available to those who have already completed 60 credits – i.e. IDEL and at least one other course)
Sign up using the Course enrolment form link in the left column or directly at our MSc Digital Education Moodle site https://www.moodle.is.ed.ac.uk/course/view.php?id=131. It is best to be enrolled in EASE before using these links.
Image: McEwan Hall refurbished
By Grousebeater2 – Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=59740643