This is the Final call for papers for the 16th European Conference on eLearning (ECEL 2017) being held at the Polytechnic Institute of Porto (ISCAP), Portugal on the 26-27 October 2017.
This call is open until 6th April 2017.
In addition to the main conference topics, we invite submissions to the following mini tracks:
· Integrity of Student Assessment
· Posthumanism in Education
· Data Analytics for Assessment and Feedback
· Social Media in Education
· Wearable Technologies in Learning and Teaching
· Diversity and Inclusive Teaching
· The variety of uses of video in e-learning
For more information and to submit your abstract, please go to: http://www.academic-conferences.org/conferences/ecel/ecel-call-for-papers/
ECEL 2017 will also host the final round of the 3rd International eLearning Excellence Awards. More details about the competition can be found at http://www.academic-conferences.org/conferences/ecel/ecel-excellence-awards/
Image of Porto – By Rititaneves (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons