Second Life Christmas Party – 13th Dec – join us!

Please could you post an announcement in your Webct courses with the date, time and location of the course Christmas party in Second Life on Monday 13th Dec, 7.00 p.m onwards in the cafe area of Holyrood Park ( here’s a link directly to the cafe ).

Feel free to dress your avatar up in a Christmas outfit – lots of free ones available – see Twitter. Come along and socialise, chat, dance and meet other people on the course or renew your acquaintance with former course colleagues.  Celebrate the end of another successful term.

16 thoughts on “Second Life Christmas Party – 13th Dec – join us!”

1. Really looking forward to this – thanks so much for organising it, Noreen! Just a brief aside to say that I’m going to be inviting new students – those starting in January – to create their Hub accounts this week, and so we may see some of them at the party as well! 🙂

2. Aww, I’d like to come, but it’ll be 5:00 am Monday morning for me, and I’m not sure that time of day actually exists. The only times I’ve met it, my brain has been absent. Have fun, drink lots of merlot and munch lots of wine-gums for me!

3. I’ll make sure the cafe is all decked out and ready to go by Monday 13th 1900 GMT then – great idea Noreen. thanks for organising!

Anyone need Lindens for Christmas “tack” then do email me directly or Instant Message Frank Lassard – happy to share!

Fiona

4. I’ll make sure the cafe is all decked out and ready to go by Monday 13th 1900 GMT then – great idea Noreen. thanks for organising!

Fiona

5. Thanks Noreen! I found a nice knitted scarf for Klara, matches her new velvety red wings! 🙂 Really looking forward to it.

6. The cafe is decked out and ready to go! Sorry I can’t join in too but lots of photos please!! And enjoy the Christmas train on the beach as well! 😉